Friday, March 06, 2009

A Week In Review

Have you ever had one of those weeks that you feel like you've been so busy, but if you stop and think about it you have not really done anything? Well that pretty much sums up this past week for me. I have not gotten anything done around the house and obviously have not had a chance to do any blogging but I really have no idea what I was doing, besides being a mom of course. So I thought I would go through the pictures on the camera for this post to see what we have actually been up to.
Play Date
Yesterday I had some of the mom's and babies from our childbirth class over for a play date.
I love how Riley sits up so straight and proper!
Dawson looks so much older to me when a picture captures his teeth!

Alena & Maxwell

I HATE Sweet Potatoes!

We introduced Dawson to sweet potatoes and as you can see from the pictures he wasn't crazy about them. We tried two nights in a row and got the same reaction so I think we'll move on to the next veggie and then it's on to some fruits.

New Sweater!

My boss Nancy knitted Dawson a sweater. Very impressive,
it's so cute and even has elephant buttons.
On Saturday we had friends and babies over for a visit.
Maia is getting so beautiful as she grows up!
Dawson's buds Riley & Tyler.
Maia loves to play with Chad. It's so cute and I think it's definitely making him hope for a "daddy's girl" the next time around. :)
With all the excitement, Ezra sat up on his own for the first time!
Happy boys!

1 comment:

Kneeland Family said...

Busy week with all those cute babies! I love the knitted sweaters on Dawson & Riley! Dawson's pictures eating the sweet potatoes are hilarious!