Tuesday, March 10, 2009

5 Senses Tag!

Tara Kneeland tagged me!
Here's how to play: for each of the 5 senses, list 4 things you love and 1 thing you hate.
SMELL
1) Cookies in the oven
2) Dawson after a bath
3) Coffee
4) Fresh cut grass
Hate: Dawson's poo! :)
TOUCH
1) Dawson's squishy thighs
2) Sand (because it probably means I'm on a warm beach!)
3) Water (preferably in a pool)
4) New slippers
Hate: Raw meat
SOUND
1) Dawson talking & laughing
2) Waves
3) Jack Johnson
4) Chad telling me he loves me
Hate: Brutus & Lexie barking
TASTE
1) Brownies
2) Margaritas
3) Ice cream (just about any flavor)
4) Charleston Chews
Hate: Seafood
SIGHT
1) Chad & Dawson playing
2) Beaches
3) Sunshine
4) Disneyland
Hate: People being disrespectful

1 comment:

Kneeland Family said...

Dawson, Dawson, Dawson! lol. I'm the same way. What did we do before them?? They are so much fun and I LOVE this age!