Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Kiss

I just got my first kiss from my sweet boy! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera close by, so no pictures or video. But here's what happened...I was lying on my back on the floor and Dawson was "scooting" around next to me. He looked over at me and I puckered my lips and made that sound when you open & close them (you all know what I'm talking about, right?). Now here's the good part...he leaned over and put his lips right against mine for a couple seconds than sat back up!!! So sweet! I got 3 kisses like this until he got distracted by his assortment of toys.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Christen, that is SO adorable!! :) I've been trying to teach Riley what a kiss is too... I hope he picks up on it soon! Heard you were sick.. hope you are feeling better. Nathan and I are both fighting sore throats and Riley has had a runny nose for the last 3 or 4 days. :(

Kneeland Family said...

Awww so cute!!