Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Grandpa & Grandma Bennett's

Dawson's been spending a lot of time over at his Grandpa & Grandma Bennett's house, even a couple overnights. Last Friday Beth & Johnny took both Aiden & Dawson overnight and it went great. The four of them had such a good time, Grandma even got to cuddle all night with two of her grandsons - lucky lady! :) I borrowed Beth's camera to upload some of her pictures on the digital frame we got them for Christmas and couldn't resist posting some on the blog. Here are some pictures of the fun stuff Dawson does hanging out with Grandpa & Grandma:
They have 2 cars for the boys to drive around in.
I love this picture! Maybe I'm just jealous because I can't remember the last time Dawson fell asleep and took a nap on me. How does Grandma do it? Grandpa & Grandma's house comes complete with a TON of indoor and outdoor toys.
Getting some exercise? I think he learned this at Grandma Gartner's.
I think he's happily just discovered Grandpa's phone in this picture.
Dawson even gets to take rides on the 4-wheelers!
Dawson & Aiden-such cute cousins.
Helping Grandpa stack wood.
Dawson's so lucky to have Grandparents that love him so much and enjoy every minute they get to spend with him. Thanks Johnny & Beth!

2 comments:

Jen Burnett said...

Christen! Yay, I get to be the first :) I LOVE either girls name! They are both beautiful. And I LOVE Grayson for a boy it's one of my faves! I'm so excited! See you on the 13th! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay...that is the greatest gift they will ever receive! Im sure that fills their hearts completely! So sweet that that can happen!
Jama