Friday, March 19, 2010

Dawson's Big Boy Room

Dawson has moved into his "big boy room!" We decided that we would keep the nursery for the baby since it's unisex with the yellow & green and it's the closest to our room. Dawson has actually been in his new room for a while now (but I'm just getting around to posting pictures) and he adjusted without any problems. I thought I wanted to do blue walls and then I found a twin bedspread I loved so I pulled the colors from that. Dawson does have a twin bed that he got for Christmas from Grandpa & Grandma Gartner, but we've decided to hold off on transitioning to that until he's a little older (I don't want to get woken up constantly when he can get out of bed on his own!) so for now he's still in a crib.
Before
(Sort of, this was after we moved out the desk and exercise equipment)
Dawson was gone the day we painted. I don't think he noticed the new color on the walls but of course he instantly went to climb on the ladder.
After
He even vacuums his new room!

No comments: