Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Name Debate

Okay, so I know that ultimately the name we choose for our baby is Chad and my decision...but I thought it would be fun to get some opinions. I read in a book the other day that family and friends opinions do really matter, you are who we'll be around and who is going to be calling the baby by the name we choose. We have been able to narrow it down to 2 names if it's a girl and 2 names if it's a boy.
For a girl: Avery or Kennedy, the middle name will be Hope.
For a boy: Grady or Grayson, the middle name will be Michael.
What do you think?
Leave a comment at the bottom of this post, you can even keep it anonymous.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a big fan of Avery and Grady. So CUTE!!! Grayson is pretty close to Dawson, it might get confusing. I can't wait to be an auntie again!

CLS said...

I love all of those! But I vote Kennedy or Grady. Those are just presh :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Lynn said...

My vote is for Avery, because you're having a girl :) If for some reason there is a little boy in there then I say Grayson. Can't wait!

Andrea said...

I love Avery! Grady is my boys vote!

Anonymous said...

Kennedy and Grady!! Very cute!!

Debbie said...

Grady (Grady White) is special to Grandpa G.!
Undecided on girl name. Though I always wanted a Tiffany, our daughter was named Megan. You just never know.

Anonymous said...

Kennedy and Grayson

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 200 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices seeking the boots were about 180 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?