Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas Part III

Our third Christmas celebration was at my parents. They had planned on having everyone over on Christmas Eve but with the weather they changed it to the day after Christmas, unfortunately all of the family down south were still not able to make it. We enjoyed good food and games, but stay tuned...there will be a "Merry Christmas Part IV" to come. :)
Isn't it funny how a room full of people can all be entertained by one baby?!It's a little early Grandpa! Look at my new hat!
And my new book!
All these presents and bows are still the favorite.
This is my "stink face" before I'm about to get fussy...
We took advantage of having a small group this time and played a game.
Great Grandma Hope gets distracted easily by me.
Hanging out with my second cousins-Tara & Devin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christen,
Okay, I am assuming you are still breast feeding. but, if he also takes a formula, (which I used to mix with the baby cereal) It is more filling than breast milk. You don't have to quit breast feeding, just maybe do the formula thing for his last feeding before nightly bedtime. I am not sure of the fancy new bottles but in my day, I added a little rice cereal to the formula in the bottle and that would fill the kiddies up to allow more sleepy time. I am guessing that if you want to use breast milk with the cereal in the bottle that would work too, but, generally formula is more filling. Also, gives the sore "nips" a break. :)
Love ya, cousin Kim