Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bring on Christmas!

I'm proud to say that we are all ready for Christmas! The tree and decorations have been up since Thanksgiving, the presents are all bought and now wrapped under the tree. Which is a good thing with all this snow we're getting. I wouldn't be able to go out shopping if I wanted to because I'm way too scared to drive in this stuff. Dawson doesn't seem to think much of the snow. He was mesmerized for a bit when it was coming down really hard but lost interest fast. It would be great to get pictures of him out there with his first snow but it's so cold I don't have the heart to throw him out there. So we've been staying warm inside watching Christmas movies. I would love to be doing some baking but didn't think ahead and get to the grocery store before the snow for ingredients, I'll have to wait for Chad to take me. Hope everyone is staying safe & warm! Dawson got an early Christmas present-his Bumbo seat. He's been trying so hard to sit up on his own we thought he would enjoy this. Besides the fact that he always swats his toys off and then can't reach them he loves to be able to sit up and hang out.
Here are some pictures of the snow at our house. It's been so windy that some spots are practically bare and others are really deep. Static electricity is so funny!!

No comments: