Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas Part I

We had a wonderful Christmas! Dawson's first was so much fun. We started out the morning by Dawson helping me make breakfast and mimosas (virgin for me). Chad and I opened our presents first and then my parents came over to spend Christmas morning with Dawson. Just wait to see the present they got him!
Dawson was trying to break into the presents early on Christmas Eve.
As soon as he got ahold of one it (of course) went straight in the mouth. Dawson's first candy cane, they match!
I was letting him chew on the bend of the wrapped candy cane...until I discovered he had broke it open and was tasting the peppermint. That made for a couple minty kisses!
Dawson helping Daddy open some presents...
...then giving Mommy a hand...
...but he enjoyed playing with the bows the most.
Grandpa & Grandma got him his very own Radio Flyer fire truck!
Of course this present is a little beyond his years (there are petals to make it move) but he seemed to really like sitting on the seat playing with the steering wheel and ringing the bell.
Dawson's first Hurley shirt & hat so now he can match Daddy.
We hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoyed the time spent with family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas memories. My brother (Grandpa) looks so happy!