Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lately....

Lately I have been getting NO sleep thanks to Grady, we're talking 4-6 hours a night which is not near enough for me. Not really sure whats going on, he just wakes up and refuses to go back to sleep. So I don't have the energy to write anything but thought I would share some pictures of what we've been up to lately.
Riley & Dawson at playgroup
Grady getting ready to eat his rice cereal, which by the way he hates now!
Typical cuddle time: Dawson being crazy while Grady pulls my hair.
My 2 precious boys that give me so much love!
Dawson mesmerized by the caramel apple Grandma & Grandpa Gartner gave him for Halloween.
They also put Play-doh in his Halloween bucket.
Dawson was supposed to be napping. When he "woke" up I saw that he had taken everything out of his dresser. When he saw me grab the camera he went over there and posed all on his own.
Grady in the driver's seat - watch out1
Uncle Ryan!
This is how we roll in our house.
Gotta love the beautiful blue eyes, huge puffy cheeks and little bitty chin!

No comments: