Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today is April 17th...

...my due date. Unfortunately there is no sign of this baby coming today. Call it wishful thinking, but I truely thought this baby was going to make it's arrival a little early. But here I am, 10:00pm on the day I've been looking forward to for so long now without even the tiniest bit of contractions. In the first half of this pregnancy I would usually forget I was even pregnant since I was so busy with Dawson. The second half was a little harder as I got more and more tired, my patience got less and less and I got bigger and bigger. Now that I am HUGE it's hard to think about making it one more day. But of course I know it's bound to happen soon and then I'll quickly forget how tired and uncomfortable I am. So for now, be amazed at the size of the belly you are about to see below. Is it obvious that my smile is forced at this point? :)
Come on baby! Please get this show on the road so we can all find out if you are a little boy or girl in there, we're anxious to meet you!!

2 comments:

Kneeland Family said...

Okay, how about now..the 19th? I keep wondering if you are in the hospital YET! Boy or Girl?? I'm dying to find out!

Andrea said...

Hang in there! How does your tummy look so tan? Any day....boy? girl?