Friday, April 23, 2010

The BIG Day

Tomorrow is the big day! I had an appointment with my doctor today and we have decided to schedule something for tomorrow. The reason I say "something" is because I have tonight to decide wether I want to be induced or get a c-section. The baby is a week late and I am still showing absolutely no progress. On top of that the doctor is estimating a very big baby (9+ pounds!!) and is worried about it getting too much bigger if we continue to wait. If I choose to get induced he would have to take a more aggressive approach since my body is not favorable but there is a 50-70% chance it would end in a c-section, and that is why I also have the decision to just get a c-section. Chances are I won't get much sleep tonight with this big decision but we are so excited (and nervous) to finally meet our baby boy or girl tomorrow and become a family of 4.
Here is our last picture as a family of 3.
We'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how things go and we'll post pictures to show off our newest addition as soon as possible.

No comments: