Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful! I got to spend the day with my favorite people. It started at about 2 am when I brought Dawson in bed with us so I could cuddle with him the rest of the night. In the morning we had Chad's parents, Lynn, Shane & Aiden, my mom, Grandma & Aunt Jan all over for breakfast. It was great spending time with all the moms and enjoying the nice weather!
Dawson's Mother's Day shirt
Can't have breakfast without mimosas!
Cheers to some amazing moms!
I took advantage of having everyone together and had a mini Mother's Day photoshoot.
After breakfast and some relaxing at home Chad & Dawson took me out to dinner at the Copper Hog. That's when I got my Mother's Day present too...a gift certificate for 3 massages!!
Hope all you mom's had a wonderful day and got recognized for all your love and hard work.

1 comment:

Debbie Skidmore said...

Mother's Day rocked. I went to Vashon Island with Harmina and Jim. There was an Art Studio Tour and gardens that we visited. The weather was even nice enough for a picnic.
Looks like you had a good time too!