Thursday, May 07, 2009

Dawson is 9 Months Old!

My baby is 9 months old already! He's getting so big so fast. Lately I've been sitting back watching him play in disbelief at how much he's changed and grown. I love any chance I get to snuggle with him since he always wants to be down crawling around. He is so busy! He crawls really fast and pulls himself up on anything and everything. Recently he started waving, today I caught him waving at Regis & Kelly on the t.v. :) It melts my heart when I see his pure excitement when Chad comes home from work every day. He likes to follow Chad to the bathroom and sit beside the shower talking away to his daddy. Our little man is sure getting an ATTITUDE! If he doesn't like what's going on or if he gets something taken away he throws mini temper tantrums...he's gotten a few bruises from throwing himself on the floor-and I'm assuming this is only the beginning. Dawson's check-up with the doctor is tomorrow and I'll post his stats, here are his 9 month pictures:

No comments: