Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Chad's Crazy Idea

You gotta love the crazy ideas that dad's come up with! This was the conversation when Chad called on Monday while he was at work: Chad: Make sure you & Dawson are ready to go into town when I get home. Me: Okay, how come? Chad: I want to get Dawson a surprise. It can be an early birthday present. Me: That's sweet of you, how much is it going to cost? Chad: It will be around $400. Me: What?! So I make sure Dawson and I are ready by 5:00. I'm trying to keep an open mind while I envision a cute little swingset in the backyard or something along those lines. But no, we pull into Joe's and this is what he wanted to buy:
or this:
His reasoning was that they were 40% off and Dawson will be able to ride it in about a year. I told him he was crazy and I would never let Dawson on either one until he was like 5 years old! Needless to say, we went home empty handed and I completely burst Chad's bubble. :(

No comments: