Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Hunt Is On...

After Chad made us a delicious breakfast Easter morning, it was time for Dawson to find his Easter basket.
Chad helped lead Dawson in the right direction. Getting closer... He found it! (the Easter Bunny hid it in my closet, one of Dawson's new favorite places to play) Dawson got a big blow up duck to take baths in and a new binky holder which has become a favorite teether. The Easter Bunny didn't forget about me either...chocolate!
Of course Dawson was more interested in the Easter grass.
Johnny & Beth had all the family over for a terrific dinner of ham, au gratin potatoes (my favorite!), pasta salad & lots of fruit. Then I got to hide eggs outside in the rain for the little ones to go on an Easter egg hunt.
Aiden did great finding eggs!
Dawson with his Easter baskets from Grandpa & Grandma Gartner (lots of fun books to read & bubbles) and Grandpa & Grandma Bennett (toys, frog & pants).

1 comment:

Kneeland Family said...

Aw how cute! Lucky boy! I can't believe how big he has gotten.

I see that you covered your fireplace. Nice work!