Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Party

We had our 5th annual pumpkin carving party last night and it was a huge success....except for the rain! I've come to the conclusion that I just have bad luck with weather and from now on I should just plan for rain no matter what month we're in. Anyways, we had a great group of people over and had a fun time visiting, eating and carving pumpkins!
We had the kiddos dress up to show off their costumes.
Dawson makes a very cute fireman!
Grady didn't stink at all in his skunk costume :)
On Halloween Grady will be a dalmation to go with Dawson's costume.
Cash wanted to play ball with the skunk.
There's always plenty of kisses from Dawson.
Ryan, mom and Grady (the skunk got a little warm).
A happy little pirate with his mom and Owen.
Dawson reached right in to pull out the guts but instantly after feeling it on his hands he said "Daddy do it".
Luckily we had a canopy to carve under to stay dry!
Dawson and Aiden intently watched Shane carve his pumpkin.
Working on my masterpiece...with a spider on my head.
It cracks me up every year when Dan pulls out the rubber gloves.
That's cute lil' Iris in the dragon costume.
Pumpkins!
My finished product.

No comments: