Monday, October 18, 2010

A Lazy Day in the life of Dawson & Grady...

After another night of little sleep because of our sweet Grady boy I decided not to make any plans and enjoy a lazy day with my boys. When I went to get Dawson out of his room, I peeked out the slider and this is what I saw: BEAUTIFUL! This is what I came back to in the bedroom. So sweet but can you tell he's still very tired?
One of my absolute most favorite things is when me and my boys snuggle and play in bed together in the mornings.
Dawson always has to put on my chapstick.
Once we decided to drag ourselves out of bed we layed around in the living room for a while...
Dawson watched some cartoons...
I swaddled Grady for a nap and Dawson wanted to be swaddled too...
while Grady napped Dawson and I made some pancakes... Grady's awake!
Dawson used the potty (he does it multiple times during the day now!)
Grady played with some toys...
We read books before Dawson took his nap...
I tried to nap with Grady but that only lasted 30 minutes so then Grady played in his new jumperoo...
Dawson took a 2 1/2 hour nap, when he woke up we colored then made rice krispy treats...
(his face looks kinda funny in this picture-he was in the middle of saying "cheese")
Daddy's home from work-Yay!
Grady's bath time then Dawson showers with Daddy.
After getting all clean it was time for dinner. Then Grady got to have his first rice cereal (see the next post). Bed time! Lazy, lazy day that nothing got accomplished but I think those are necessary every now and then.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you got a nice, lazy, day! Those are so wonderful sometimes. Dawson and Grady are adorable! That's awesome that Dawson has been using the potty!! Big Boy!!