Monday, May 10, 2010

A Little Update

Life as a family of four is going great! Very, very busy but that is to be expected. Dawson is still loving his baby brother and to this point has been behaving well besides a few meltdowns. Right now Chad, Dawson and Grady are all napping so I'm either going to join them or attempt to tackle the mountain of laundry that has accumulated in a few short days. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to...
So sweet and cuddly when they sleep!
The first outing with both boys-my mom and I went to Costco.
Daddy & Dawson sporting their new aprons from Debbie to cook Mom and baby dinner.
Dawson's not sure what to think of Chad working night shifts during this turnaround. He knows he's behind the closed door but that he's not allowed in. This is what I saw when I looked down the hall a couple days ago, I think Dawson wanted to read books with his daddy.
Grady's napping spot: a blanket on the kitchen table with his boppy. I can't leave him anywhere alone that is within Dawson's reach.
This picture really reminds me of Dawson! I'll have to dig up the almost identical one with Dawson in this same hat.
Grandma gave Grady his first bottle while we were out celebrating Great Grandma Hope's birthday.
Dawson feels like such a "big boy" to me now that Grady is here. It's made me realize that my other baby is getting all grown up. We went to Fairhaven the other day to enjoy the sun and instead of riding in the stroller Dawson wanted to walk with Daddy.
The Toy Garden in Fairhaven, Chad loves the idea of him & Dawson learning to play the guitar together someday.
Love this!! Dawson has discovered pockets recently and is always walking around with one hand or both tucked in.

No comments: