Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

So it's a little late but we had a great day! I spent the morning playing with my two boys and once Chad woke up (he's still on night shifts) we took a picnic to Fairhaven Park. We lucked out, it was a beautiful day and the park was practically empty. We sat on the grass and had a yummy lunch then spent the rest of the afternoon playing and walking around. I'm so lucky to have my two beautiful healthy boys and a wonderful husband to celebrate Mother's Day with!
Dawson really tried to climb this little rock wall on his own but couldn't quite do it.
He'd stand up at the bottom of the slide so he could jump off.
How cute are they?
Oh, and my Mother's Day present...a gift certificate for 3 massages!! Exactly what I need after being pregnant with the big boy Grady! When we finally got home that evening both boys passed out together on the couch.
Precious!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the last picture of the boys passed out on the couch. So cute!

Peter and Lesha said...

they are too cute so thankful for blogs so I could see your little new guy he is just so sweet what a cute family and what a good husband! look forward to seeing your next fall at mops. Lesha