Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guess What....

WE'RE PREGNANT!!Surprise! Or at least it was for us. Chad and I had talked about trying to get pregnant with baby #2 once Dawson turned a year old so our kids would be close in age. When that time quickly came we (I) was starting to rethink the timing wondering if it was too soon. Little did I know I was already pregnant as we were celebrating his birthday. We found out when I was about 8 weeks. Yes, I took 3 tests because I just didn't believe it happened without even trying. I was in a bit of shock at first but now am totally thrilled and can't wait for Dawson to be a big brother. I'm 14 weeks and the baby is due on April 17. Oh, and for those of you thinking that it might be twins this time...we've already had our first ultrasound and there is only one in there (thank goodness!). Yesterday at our doctor appointment we got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. So exciting!

No comments: