Monday, October 12, 2009

DISNEYLAND

I couldn't resist....we took Dawson to Disneyland. We were not planning on going because we thought Dawson was a little young to appreciate it but I couldn't stand the thought of being so close and not going. For those of you who don't already know, Disneyland is my favorite place ever!! We had a blast! Of course Dawson won't remember any of it (a little overwhelming I'm sure) but I think he had a lot of fun.
The park was all decorated for Halloween. Princess Castle in the Magic Kingdom We took Dawson on eight rides throughout the day. This was right before we got on Dumbo.
Disney's villains were out for Halloween. Dawson met Jafar (from Aladdin), Cruella (from 101 Dalmations) and this is the witch from Snow White.
The trip would not have been complete without a visit to Minnie Mouse...
...and Mickey Mouse.
Daddy & Dawson taking a stroll down Main Street.
Jama, Maia & Ezra met us there and we all went on the Jungle Cruise together. I can not explain how jealous I am that they get to have annual passes to Disneyland-my dream! :)
The kids stopped to feed the ducks.
We took Dawson to Toon Town to play and burn off some energy.
After that my cousin picked Dawson up to take back to my mom at Shari's so Chad and I could spend the rest of the evening at Disneyland on our own and go on the big rides. We had so much fun!

No comments: