Monday, February 09, 2009

Dawson's 6 Months Old!!

How has half of a year gone by already? My baby is growing up so fast, it's exciting and it makes me want to cry all at the same time. He has such a personality and truly lights up with a huge smile anytime mom or dad come in the room. My absolute favorite thing right now is his laugh, it doesn't take much and you can get the deepest belly laugh that is the most adorable thing you'll ever hear. I also love his sweet chubby cheeks that get so rosy after he eats, his eyebrows that he will raise and give me "the look" when I'm being a big nerd, the rolls on his thighs that are so fun to massage with lotion at bedtime, the way that he flaps his arms all around when he gets excited, how much he talks & sings when he's so tired and trying not to fall asleep, and the way that he's starting to hug around my neck when I hold him, I really just love everything about him. And...he's sleeping good now! It's wonderful, I'm actually beginning to feel well rested. He sleeps 10-12 hours at night (but I do get up to feed him once) and he's taking 2-3 naps during the day that range from 45 min. to 2 hours. Yay! Dawson's a pro at sitting up on his own now and is continuing to roll over and always wants to be on his tummy. I (unfortunately) think he's going to be crawling soon, he gets up on all fours and does the rocking motion and has even taken a couple of knee steps before toppling down. For now I'm cherishing the time we spend playing on the floor in one spot! My big boy now has 5 teeth, 3 on the bottom and 2 on the top (the 6th one is just about to break through on the top). His 6 month check up with the dr. is on Friday so I'll post his stats and what the dr. has to say. Here is Dawson's 6 month picture and some of my other favorites for the month...oh, and you can view his 6 month Sears pictures at https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S206708757l85X6U6GVCN - they turned out so cute!
Dawson on his 6 month birthday-2/7/2009. Look at that face! He looks like such a big boy. Couldn't resist taking a few shots when getting him undressed.
I LOVE this picture!
Isn't he sweet?
Daddy's so much fun to play with!
How cute is this?!
My baby's sweet smile that makes it impossible to ever have a bad day.

No comments: