Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Big Boy

I've discovered that Chad and I are on different pages when it comes to Dawson learning new things. Of course it's always exciting when Dawson starts doing something for the first time and I'm proud of him, but I want him to be my little baby that I can hold and cuddle forever. Chad on the other hand, can't wait for him to start crawling, walking, etc. This is what I came home to the other day...
Chad has gotten Dawson to be able to hold his own bottle on occassion and with a few failed attempts, stand up on his own against the ottoman... :( Don't they grow up fast enough on their own already?!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

They totally grow up too fast. I think it must be a dad and boy thing because Jeff was like that with Braxton but so not with Adelle. I think he always wants her to be his little "baby girl."