Friday, January 30, 2009

First Trip to the Library

I took Dawson on his first trip to the Ferndale library today. I think he had fun, he was smiling and talking the whole time. He helped pick out the books he wanted to check out (I held him close to them and whatever one he put his hand on was the one we got). Some of the fun books we're going to read are Pig Enough, The Prince's Bedtime, I Know the Moon, and The Stuffed Animals Get Ready for Bed. I picked out Hickory Dickory Dock and Other Favorite Nursery Rhymes, since Dawson was born I've realized that I cannot remember hardly any nursery rhymes. I try singing them to him and end up improvising most of it, and not very well...poor guy. Oh, and I also picked out Big Daddy Frog Wrestler because the title made me laugh. Now we're all ready to read bedtime stories.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You are so cute. I can just see you in the library with your camera snapping shots of your cute kid. So fun. Let's get together soon. I need to see all these babies before they are all grown up!

Kate said...

What a idea Christen! I love the pictures... so adorable! See you soon!